- It’s never good when you hear, “Look at me, mommy” coming from the room of the supposed-to-be napping child.
- In other news, Jack is mastering the art of scaling out of his crib.
- In the meantime, I’m trying to figure out a way to use bungee cords to keep him in his crib.
- I’ll keep you posted if I come up with a solution other than strapping him to the mattress (if it comes to that, I’ll not be mentioning it here. Dear CPS: I would never bungee cord my child to his bed, I promise.)
- I’m not ready for Jack to be in a big-boy bed and sharing a room with his brother, it just doesn’t seem like a good idea for anyone – at least not anyone who wants to sleep.
- On the upside, I’m closer to getting a guest room/crafting room
- Of course then I’ll feel more guilty that I don’t do any of the projects I’d like to start.
Dear Jack: Please stop climbing out of your crib. Mommy has enough guilt in her life, no need to perpetuate more. Love you to the moon and back!