Here are some things I’m looking forward to for this weekend (which starts at 2:00 today):
- Walking with my fantabulous walking partner and our boys
- My parents coming for a visit
- Going to check out Festival
- [Hopefully] hearing some good music
- Definitely eating some good food from the street vendors
- Grilling out
- Watching my boys adore the grandpa (they love their grandma, too, but they are definitely grandpa’s biggest fans)
- Planting flowers
- Maybe a quick trip to the farmer’s market before the grandparents arrive
- Playing cards with my parents (and Simon, of course)
- Church with everyone Sunday morning
- More grilling out
- And grilling out again with camp friends to celebrate a new marriage
Liam with my dad back in 2007.
Have a great weekend everyone!