Not sure if I’ll get around to Five Question Friday – but I have a handful of posts by other people that I think you should read or check out… and in the meantime, I’ll try to pull my thoughts together for a coherent post about life, what I’m learning and what I’ve been thinking about (perhaps multiple posts).
- It All Vanishes by one of my most favorite bloggers (Linda from All & Sundry) who also happens to have two boys. It perfectly captures of the heartache of watching your kids grow up.
She also linked to this fabulous video:
- Listen With Your Heart by another favorite, Tricia Lott Williford, whose book I cannot wait to read. Also, her best man’s toast from her brother’s wedding was pretty awesome.
- Portrait of a Man Child by Angella – makes me wonder how I can best parent each of my boys.
- If you are inclined to pray or lend financial support to worthy causes, please check out my friend Jonna’s blog and support letter.
- Love this Baby’s Out, Now What post from L & D nurse, Mama M.
- We Think We Move Through the World Unseen by the lovely Andrea Scher
- Parenting Olympics by Laura Case (only slightly tardy since the Olympics were eons ago).
- Ten Years Later by Lisa Leonard, on what she would tell her younger self when her son with special needs was born – we all learn in our own time that the perfection the world tells us a child ought to have is completely relative. Each child is perfect just as it is.
- Gamechanger by Leah when thinking about whether or not having a child changes you.
Happy reading (and watching that video).
Aw, thanks for the shout out! And isn’t Linda so great? I love her.
You guys are both so great!