After reading blogs for over four years, I finally decided to create one of my own. I’m not sure what I want to accomplish with this or what purpose it will serve beyond my own personal gratification. But even if it is just for me, that’s enough to get it going. So hang in there. I’ll get it all figured out and in the meantime, I hope to be posting on a regular basis…
Let’s get started with my resolutions for the year:
1. Practice one random act of kindness per week.
2. Send one “snail mail” letter a month.
3. Sell $500 worth of stuff on Craigslist.
4. Make it to church twice a month (at least).
5. Clean/organize closets.
6. Read one book a month.
7. Drink more water, eat less bad food, exercise.
8. Get family photos taken.
9. Cut my husband some slack.
10. Use a calm, measured voice [with my kids] more often than a loud, short one.
I tend to add to my lists as the year goes on, or as I think of them. I’m planning on keeping you updated with this so you can keep me accountable.
Thanks for reading…