Here are MY favorite finds from around the web:
First, I’m super excited for the big adventure my friend Jonna will be taking later on this year!
Crafts I’d like to try:
- This valentine’s wreath on Our Best Bites. How cute are those flowers?!
- Fun jersey pom pons (via Something Old, Something New)
- Lisa Leonard’s paint + glitter project
- I totally forgot that I know how to do finger knitting – thanks for the reminder and cool ideas, Gussy!
Recipes I’d like to try:
- The Pioneer Woman’s Sour Cream Enchiladas
- I need to find something to serve with carmelized onions and these Baked Zucchini Fries
- Hello Gooey Butter Cake – I think I will love you!
Things I’d like to buy:
- These USB skelton keys (via designsponge)
- This cake cutter/server (via shelteriffic)
- This necklace from The Vintage Pearl