My goodness, I’ve been remiss in sharing my favorite Internets finds with you… it’s been since March, mostly I’ve been putting it off because I hadn’t caught up with my blog feeds in Google Reader (my feed reader of choice).
Simply love the idea of this – I love personalized artwork and this is just so unique… I’d phrase it as You + Me = Them
Love this quote from C.S. Lewis.
Simon’s been making pancakes every Saturday morning and this is a marvelous idea to simplify the process even more!
Just love this ring, have to keep myself from buying it for myself. Myself wants it.
Pins I’ve Done
Made these as part of my gift to the ladies at my MOPS table.
Totally bought this stuff and totally love it!
Another aspect of my MOPS gift – yarn wrapped bottles – turned out so cute!
- Life Doesn’t Begin 10 Pounds From Now – We all need this reminder!
- And this: Comparison Will Kill Your Joy Every Time
- Ed Dobson’s Story
- And then laughter with Crappy Pictures’ take on Guns & Swords
- Inspire Someone by Anissa
- So many things Tricia writes, I love: A Few Things I Know, Claim Your Tuesdays (want this, because life is easier done together), Picture the Scene (I will be thinking about this for ages – “Don’t do anything to jeopardize the beauty of that scene.”
- Watch this pregnancy-to-birth video, it’s awesome
- Stuff They’ve Taught Me by the terrifically named Jamie, the very worst missionary
- And another important reminder: Motherhood. It’s Hard and Sometimes You Will Yell by Fried Okra
- Simple cute video series kicking off, featuring Design Mom’s family: Olive Us!
- And finally, Messiness of Life with Kids – can I just say DITTO!?
And for good measure, my favorite spam comment of late:
- What light of day isn’t today? [really, that was it – what does that even mean?]