My goodness, I’ve been remiss in sharing my favorite Internets finds with you… it’s been since March, mostly I’ve been putting it off because I hadn’t caught up with my blog feeds in Google Reader (my feed reader of choice).
Source: neverenoughhours.blogspot.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Simply love the idea of this – I love personalized artwork and this is just so unique… I’d phrase it as You + Me = Them
Source: Uploaded by user via Michelle on Pinterest
Love this quote from C.S. Lewis.
Source: 20goingon80.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Simon’s been making pancakes every Saturday morning and this is a marvelous idea to simplify the process even more!
Source: nakamolchicago.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Just love this ring, have to keep myself from buying it for myself. Myself wants it.
Pins I’ve Done
Source: daveandjoi.blogspot.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Made these as part of my gift to the ladies at my MOPS table.
Source: google.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Totally bought this stuff and totally love it!
Source: craveorcreate.blogspot.com via Erin on Pinterest
Another aspect of my MOPS gift – yarn wrapped bottles – turned out so cute!
- Life Doesn’t Begin 10 Pounds From Now – We all need this reminder!
- And this: Comparison Will Kill Your Joy Every Time
- Ed Dobson’s Story
- And then laughter with Crappy Pictures’ take on Guns & Swords
- Inspire Someone by Anissa
- So many things Tricia writes, I love: A Few Things I Know, Claim Your Tuesdays (want this, because life is easier done together), Picture the Scene (I will be thinking about this for ages – “Don’t do anything to jeopardize the beauty of that scene.”
- Watch this pregnancy-to-birth video, it’s awesome
- Stuff They’ve Taught Me by the terrifically named Jamie, the very worst missionary
- And another important reminder: Motherhood. It’s Hard and Sometimes You Will Yell by Fried Okra
- Simple cute video series kicking off, featuring Design Mom’s family: Olive Us!
- And finally, Messiness of Life with Kids – can I just say DITTO!?
And for good measure, my favorite spam comment of late:
- What light of day isn’t today? [really, that was it – what does that even mean?]