Here are MY favorite finds from around the web:
Crafts I’d like to try:
- This pillow is strangely appealing, though I’d like to try it with a different color scheme
- This alphabet wall art – always looking for cute things for the kiddo’s rooms
- While these glitter tie shirts are awesome, I think I’d love to make a “2” for Jack’s birthday [which is Sunday, as in TWO days away!]
- This heart garland totally makes me wish I had girls or a desire to decorate the house for Valentine’s day
Recipes I’d like to try:
- I love all things English muffin, I wonder if these homemade ones would be worth the effort?
- Yummy Hot Crab Dip
Things I’d like to buy:
Posts I liked and I’ll tell you why…
- I’d love to buy a bottle of bourbon and try out the drinks at the bottom of Leah’s Post plus, then I could send her the bottle!
- So thankful for OMSH’s sharing her story of no fat by forty
- This dooce post that made me laugh out loud the first (and second) time I read it
- So glad there are people like Jenny, The Bloggess who are willing to talk about mental illness, here’s hoping that it helps others