“Marry” might be a bit strong of a word, but perhaps date or have a long-term relationship with would be more accurate. Plus, many of the subjects of this list are already married and I’m not looking to break up any relationships, just noodling around with this idea. So let’s imagine this is in an alternate reality… where we are all the same people but not married to other people. Whew, don’t we all feel better? [And, please, don’t get me wrong, I’m happily married. I feel I should say that to defend my wonderful husband; and I almost probably wouldn’t leave him for any of these people. Love you, honey and feel free to make your own list and if you were famous, you’d totally be on this list!]
- Ryan Reynolds | Last week I expressed my desire to beat up Scarlett Johansson because she was stupid enough to divorce Ryan Reynolds, but really, that does put him back on the market. So really, I should thank her, in the alternate reality where I end up with her ex-husband and we exchange niceties.
- Hugh Jackman | Because I do love accents and he just seems to be a genuinely nice guy who loves his family.
- Damon Salvatore, I mean Ian Somerhalder | Those eyes would turn me in to a bumbling fool, but at least I’d be a happy bumbling fool.
- Ben Affleck | He’s long been on my list since I read an article where it said he wanted a big family with like eight kids. If you want to have a big family, it helps to have money to pay for nannies. I think that’s the only way I could survive having that many children, I’m up to my eyeballs with the two I’ve got.
- Robert Redford | This list includes the word, wanted, so I can go back and gather all those celebrities I’ve ever admired in a romantic way… I know he’s old, but have you seen Out of Africa or Bridges of Madison County? He was dreamy. I’d love to have someone adoringly wash my hair the way he did in those movies. That’s love.
Prince William (really any prince would do) | What girl doesn’t want to be a princess? Even if just for a day… I’d imagine the experience isn’t as grand as you’d imagine but parts of it would be pretty great and so few people get to enter into that world.
Joshua Jackson | I was definitely in the pro-Pacey camp back in my Dawson’s Creek viewing days, once a fan, always a fan and now I love Fringe.
Kirk Cameron | I was that girl who had a poster of him in her room and I used to kiss it goodnight (when I was 11). Whether or not I agree with everything he’s said or done since Growing Pains, I admire the strength of his convictions and dedication to what he believes.
- George Clooney | He is single now… he has an Italian villa. He’s George Clooney, I really don’t think there is any more to say. (It’s all about the squint.)
- Bradley Cooper | From his Alias days until now, he’s done no wrong in my eyes (aside from that silly little relationship with Renee Zellweger).
Honorable mentions: Michael Vartan, Brad Pitt (from Seven Years in Tibet), Matthew McConaughey, Scott Speedman (Felicity, how I miss that show), Harry Connick Jr. (I blame this on Hope Floats and the desire to be serenaded)
Dis-honorable mentions (i.e., wouldn’t even want to meet them): Brad Pitt (since meeting Angelina Jolie), The Jonas Brothers, Carrot Top, David Beckham (you do not want to listen to him talk for any length of time), anyone with greasy hair (not hot) or connections to Scientology (do not want to be brainwashed)
This post is linked to Oh Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.
i miss felicity. i am afraid to watch the first season i have on DVD because i’m not sure it will hold up over time…what if i watch it and realize that it was really lame? that would be sad.
you crack me up michelle! love the blog!
I have the same fear – but I think it would hold up. I had the last episode saved on VHS for ages but now we no longer have a VCR. Someday I’ll get the show on DVD, that’s my dream gift 🙂
Totes holds up! Watch it without fear:)
This was fun. I totally agree with Joshua Jackson, Bradley Cooper and George. I would have to add Colin Firth to my list…in Love Actually. Steals my heart. And love your dishonorables. Visiting from Top 10. Thanks for sharing.
Have you ever seen the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth – that wins my heart!
You are so funny. I love your disclaimers in your opening paragraph 🙂 Ditto on #1, 3, and #9 – Love them! I’d add Hugh Grant b/c of his accent and floppy hair – Does it for me every time! 🙂
Totally forgot about Hugh Grant – he definitely gets an honorable mention 🙂
ZOMG, you are like my celebrity crush having twin! Pacey + me = tru ❤ 4eva. Scott Speedman? Um, hells yes. And so on down the list. best list of the day!
Great minds… like good looking men!
Pingback: More laughable search terms | ememby
Pingback: I love… | ememby