- Making a to-do list (or five).
- Laying out a newsletter and/or a brochure.
- Responding to email (personal and work).
- Making an appointment to get a will written (for real – I KNOW this is something we need to do)
- Paying bills (personal and work).
- Spending time each day reading the Bible.
- Remembering to be thankful in all things.
- Drinking coffee or Diet Coke (always a given, but probably not a good idea because of the possible ulcer detail)
- Finishing something (I’m a starter).
- Showing others more grace.
This post is linked to Oh Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.