- It’s always a bummer when the easy going-to-bed nights hit when a sitter gets to put the kids in bed. I also think I should get a discount when this happens.
- It amazes me how much joy Liam can get out of a new pair of shin guards when he has no clue even how to play soccer.
- I really have lucked out with the people God has put in my life. I will never stop being thankful for them.
- Even though we know it’s for the best, it sucks to put our kids through something we know they’re not going to enjoy – like daycare drop off, surgery or vaccination shots.
- You never stop being a parent, no matter how old you or your kids get – it is forever. This also means you never stop being someone’s child.
- Pizza with green olives is delicious. Lemon bars are also delicious.
- I truly enjoy the time I spend on the stationary bike in the basement and I totally don’t mind sweating if I don’t have anywhere to go afterward.
- When in doubt, it never hurts to send a thank you note. It will always be appreciated.
- This quote was in a book I read last week: “Life is difficult. God is merciful. Heaven is sure.” Philip Yancey’s father-in-law [The first time I typed that from memory, I wrote: Life is hard. God is good. Heaven is certain. Not sure which I prefer.] I can’t get it out of my head.
Welcome to ememby!
- Hi, I'm Michelle, married mother of two active boys (plus one 9-pound poodle). I'm a proud Michigander, having lived here all my life (besides the 10 months I lived in Chicago during/after college). I love family, friends, God, food, enjoying life and continually striving for improvement.
Join 95 other followers