One of my favorite bloggers posts from time to time listing some amusing search terms that have led to her site. While I don’t have a ton of traffic rolling into my site (or even a few pounds of traffic), there have been a number of search terms that I find amusing in one way or another.
For your enjoyment:
- vomit queasy bowl | dear whoever used this search term, I’m so sorry.
- my teacher washed my hair in the sink | I hope it wasn’t because a bird pooped on your head, too, but I’m not sure there could be a good reason for that to happen.
- in love with chick fil a | I completely understand and I believe it’s one of the great tragedies of my life that there are not Chick Fil A’s in Michigan. But FYI, I hear that Chick Fil A is extremely non-committal so you might want to explore other options for love.
- that would be bad | indeed, it would be bad (also, I might use that phrase a little too much)
- secret regrets june | that’s awfully specific and P.S. you probably won’t have much luck if they are secret regrets
- met you at lollapalooza 2011 + shoulders | clearly this searcher was looking for their soul mate, it has all the makings of a timeless love story
- its friday | you had to google that?
- baby bungee cord/baby bungy cord/baby bungie cord (all three spellings) | someone certainly is persistent
- roll ’em ferndock (various spellings) | again with the multiple spellings, but this time for such an uncommon phrase – dad, is that you?
- cake | Of all the possibilities for this single, common word, someone came to my site by searching for cake; that makes my day. And now I want some cake.
This post is linked to Oh Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.