In no particular order, the things I love about fall:
1. Apple orchards
2. Donuts at apple orchards
3. Cider made with apples from the apple orchard.
4. Wearing jeans and sweatshirts.
5. Leaves turning color. God’s quite the show off in the autumn (at least here in Michigan).
6. Crisp, cool mornings and evenings – void of humidity (a.k.a., the bane of my existence)
7. Making things from apples at the apple orchard.
8. The general feeling of excitement about back-to-school and starting new things.
9. Work is usually busier and carries us through to Christmas – I like this because busy work = year-end bonus! And who doesn’t like money (I use it wisely and generously, never you fear).
10. ArtPrize, Fallsburg Fall Festival and Saturday mornings at the farmer’s market picking up squash and apples.
What do you love about fall?
This post is linked to Oh Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.