1. My toenails have had polish on them approximately 51 out of the last 52 weeks.
2. I find Joel McHale very attractive. My husband supports this attraction; mostly because it allows for his attraction to Chelsea Handler.
3. I’m relatively new to texting and I LOVE IT! It completes the teenage part of me that used to love talking on the phone AND the adult part of me who hates talking on the phone (except to my parents – still love talking to them).
4. I love talking to my parents on the phone. Seriously, they are great people and good conversationalists.
5. I have no desire to take a cruise or visit Hawaii. None. I’m sure they’d be pretty but there are just other place I’d rather go.
6. I cannot use squatty potties properly, I have to completely undress below the waist and this is not really a best practice. Of course I had to use them before I found Google, perhaps I could have researched the proper way.
7. I miss MacGuyver – I thought he was pretty awesome. And Murdock freaked me out. (Any other MacGuyver fans out there?)
8. I was not an English major. Ironic since I work for a company that primarily does editing and writing. I’m the token business/graphic design major.
9. I had the entire last season of House on the DVR that I never got around to watching and finally let Simon delete it a couple of weeks ago. Too many weeks went by and I couldn’t get started and let it overwhelm me. I was bested by a TV show and I can admit it.
10. I’m an introverted extrovert. Sometimes I’m totally on a roll when I talk with people and other times I leave a conversation and wonder how I have any friends.
This post is linked to Oh Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.