What I’ve been loving lately from around the Internets…
Source: fromliketolove.blogspot.com via Michelle on Pinterest
It’s rather embarrassing the number of magazines I have around the house… making them into something pretty would really be wonderful!
Source: quirkability.blogspot.com via Michelle on Pinterest
I’d have to figure out what design I’d want to do but I think this could look really cool and super inexpensive!
Source: apartmenttherapy.com via Michelle on Pinterest
My friendship bracelet-making middle school self loves the look of this for my own headphones!
Source: thepioneerwoman.com via Michelle on Pinterest
I used to hate potato salad due to an unfortunately-timed bout with the stomach flu but I’ve discovered I can love and eat it, so long as it’s not the traditional creamy stuff. This one looks yummy enough to try.
Source: thyhandhathprovided.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Just yes, please! I’m trying to figure out if I can get away with this for Liam’s birthday cake this year… I think he’d go for it!
Pins I’ve Done
Source: Uploaded by user via Michelle on Pinterest
Made these and they are as good as you’d imagine… once you get over the fact that you are eating 1.5 cookies, at least 1.5 brownies and PB cups.
Source: someecards.com via Michelle on Pinterest
So I can’t technically “do” this pin, but it makes me giggle every time I see it.
- Of course this appeals to me, because I have two boys and because it is true: 20 Things Nobody Told Me About Little Boys
- I remember reading this back in the day and it still holds true: Dear Class of 2012
- Love people, not projects – so wise from the very worst missionary
- Quick becoming another favorite blog: The Dreams I’ve Dreamed For You
- From the always brilliant Tricia: I’d Like to Know Her (on wanting to know Moses’ mother)
- And the always hilarious Bloggess: If it’s the weekend, this must be Chicago (sorry in advance for the swearing if you are offended)
- This made me laugh out loud multiple times: Danger ahead
I’m doing a version of that glue/paint thingy for baby girl’s room. Perhaps we need a craft night?!?!?!
Let’s do it!