A sampling of things I’ve been thankful for weeks 1-4 of 2013:
- A low-key New Year
- Getting Christmas decorations taken down before March
- Soft black licorice
- Finding motivation to get back on the healthy living bandwagon
- Jack not peeing in his bed
- Warmer than usual winter weather.
- Simon sending me to a coffee shop after church.
- Outdoor walk with boys.
- Unusual Friday night date nights with Simon (two in a row!).
- Great small group discussions.
- Nightly prayers with Liam and Jack.
What have you been thankful for in the past few weeks?