Toi, from Life of TOI, is participating in “Blog every day in May” from storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com and I am loving the prompts and her posts, which makes me wish I were participating, but realistically that is just not happening… but I am going to get some inspiration from one of the prompts from last week…
10 Things That Make Me Really Happy
- Great family days where you get to the end of them and you can just smile thinking about all the fun that was had. Mother’s Day was one of those days for us.
- Spending time with my girlfriends – my Rooks girls from college, my other college friends, my MOPS friends, my small group friends – nothing refreshes the soul like talking with friends.
- Afternoons at the beach
- Creating – whether it’s crafting, doodling, graphic design, cooking
- Reading – magazines, novels; hard cover, soft cover, on the Kindle, on my phone
- Sunny days that are cool enough to have the windows open with a cool breeze coming through.
- Live music – in a coffee house, praise band at church, concerts
- Really good food, especially Mexican or Tex-Mex
- Things that make me unexpectedly laugh
- Good hair days
Speaking of hair – it’s almost the day when I’ll be getting my hairs chopped off to donate. Check out my hair board on Pinterest and come back here and let me know which short haircut you like…
I’m partial to the Mandy Moore shorter cut- the picture with the circle earrings. That one is super cute.
I like it long but if I have to choose shorter then the middle one down 4. 🙂
You are wonderful. Thanks for the shout out.
I like the Mandy Moore and Katie Holmes. I am so proud of you for cutting your hair for a donation. You just inspired me to start using my passion for photography for my fund raising.
Thank you dear.