Here are MY favorite finds from around the web:
Crafts I’d like to try:
- I kind of love paint chips (I used to “collect” them from the paint department while my mom did her grocery shopping), so these picnic utensil holders are just adorable to me. (spied on Lisa Leonard Online)
- What a great idea for a birthday gift or something special for my boys: Painted Block Puzzle
- I always like pop-up cards and these instructions make them seem fairly non-stressful to make
Recipes I’d like to try:
- Someday I’m going to ribbon up some asparagus, perhaps this weekend to make this Ribboned Asparagus Salad with Lemon
- Despite the name, there doesn’t sound like there’s anything “everyday” (or low fat) about this Weeknight Chocolate Cake
- And seriously, Chocolate Butterscotch Magic Bars, yes please!
- I always see recipes for granola and whenever I try them, they just don’t taste good to me, but this recipe for “Gran-oprah” might do it for me
- Everything is better with brie or bacon, and all the better if it’s baked in a pie crust: Brie and Bacon Quiche
- Hello, Strawberry Buttermilk Cake, want to come over this weekend?
- Not sure why chickpeas are so attractive to me, perhaps because of their perceived healthiness, but I might have to try these Spicy Moroccan Chickpeas
Things I’d like to buy:
- Though I’m sure I could figure out how to make these, I’d love these paper hearts made from books? (spied on Lisa Leonard Online)
- Aren’t these little animal picks just the cutest? (spied via twirl next door)
- Rainbow sprinkles so I can do this when serving milk
Posts I liked and I’ll tell you why…
- How stinkin’ adorable is this wedding? The paper flowers on the arch are brilliant!
- We remodeled our upstairs two years ago (someday I’ll share photos, but first I’ll have to clean) and while I love it – this remodel is AMAZING!
- Leah’s writing is always amazing but I love these Three Circular Stories about Life, makes you think about what things have come full-circle in your own life.
New to me blogs:
- Laura has twin boys… that’s really all I should have to say about that: Laura’s Mommy Journal
- If you didn’t click through on the amazing remodel above, click through for fun design, crafting and party ideas: Ewe hooo!
All images borrowed from the above-linked sites.