I mentioned yesterday that I purchased a B.U.M. sweatshirt with some of my hard-earned cash, as proof, I offer up this lovely photo I discovered on Facebook from my freshman year of high school. It’s because I love you that I am willing to share this awesomeness with you. You’re welcome.
I would also like to point of the following things from this photo:
- I am wearing the heck out of that sweatshirt WITH a turtleneck.
- Thankfully the flash didn’t reflect off my braces too badly and blind the camera
- I wore rings on every finger, every day (and one thumb, though not the one you can see)
- After the trauma of the rectangle of bangs on top of my head, I avoided bangs completely but still wanted some lift to the front of my hair to mimic the curled claw of bangs sported by many of my classmates so I took the top part of my hair and twisted it and then pushed it forward and clipped it down to create a poof on top of my head. Sadly, I had not also embraced backcombing so my poof never rose to the heights displaying by some of the other girls I went to school with.
- I was cool. Can’t you tell?
- Also, don’t you love my friend’s couch in the background?