- Miley Cyrus | She gained her fame based on her father’s own fleeting fame and she’s really just too stupid for anything good to come from her, plus, she’s a horrible singer… horrible.
- David Letterman | I think I’m supposed to love him, but he really bugs me because he’s often condescending to people and I just think he’s too smug for who he is.
- Flava Flav | I had to put him on this list for my husband’s benefit – he really hates that guy. I certainly don’t love him, so in a dream world, I’d beat him up, too.
- Donald Trump | I really think this needs no explanation.
- Peter Sarsgaard & Maggie Gyllenhaal | They are married actors and I saw them interviewed once on the red carpet, which is probably a really strange place to find yourself in life but I just thought they were so incredibly rude and hoity toity and while I could maybe give them the benefit of the doubt (strange situation), I feel like they were really being who they were and that’s just unnecessary. Don’t go into acting if you don’t want to deal with being interviewed on the red carpet and think you are above it all.
- Victoria Beckham | The woman just never smiles and perhaps it’s because she’s just very hungry, but would it kill her to even smirk?
- Kristen Stewart | The I-don’t-like-being-famous and I-don’t-understand-why-people-don’t-leave-me-alone routine is a little tiresome; then don’t audition to be in a movie that women ages 14 to 44 are going to want to see because you just might get the part (despite your lack of talent) and then you will become famous and people will not leave you alone.
- Ashton Kutcher | How can someone who is such a bad actor keep making movies? He needs to use his celebrity for doing other things than making Nikon commercials and going out with his wife.
- Scarlett Johansson | If she was stupid enough to divorce Ryan Reynolds, then really, she needs some sense knocked into her.
- Chris Brown | Because someone needs to.
Apparently I have something against stupid and/or egotistical celebrities.
This post is linked to Oh Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.
word. ryan reynolds is the only celebrity i’ve ever had a crush on, so i totally agree with you on scarlett. and the rest of them. also-the diet coke button-awesome, and i’m stealing it. 🙂
I know – I’d almost go see Green Lantern b/c of Ryan Reynolds… almost… enjoying a diet coke right now
I don’t know if I’d like to beat any up…but I’m with you on—why are you a celebrity if you don’t want to be? Just don’t do red carpet and stuff if you don’t like it.
Thanks for linking up!
It makes me so mad because they are fully aware of what they are “signing up” for when they go into acting. Unless they truly think they will NEVER find success, otherwise, I just want them to shut up.
Nodding my head yes at all of these. I could add so many more too!
I could at least make a list of 20 or 30 🙂
I came over from ‘oh Amanda’ and laughed reading your entire list.
And seriously about Scarlett Johansson – truer words many never have been written!
Seriously – Sean Penn was not an upgrade.
Okay, you cracked me up. I got your back if you get the chance to rough up the Donald
Good to know… I am dying to see what’s under that hair!
glue….that’s what’s under that hair. 🙂
HA! Victoria Beckham needs a twinkie. Stat.
And a deep dish pizza!
What about the Kardashians? Because they have done nothing and Kim won’t own up to her butt implants. No one has a huge butt like that naturally without TONS of cellulite!
For some reason, they don’t bug me nearly as much as others, but still enough for me to change the channel 🙂
I guess if you want to act but don’t want all the attention, you should become a stage actor, right?
And never audition for television or movies 🙂
hilarious! so with you on miley cyrus. and as for victoria… well, i would agree that she is probably just really, really hungry. i don’t ever smile when i’m starving either.
you’d think with pregnancy she’d have a glow… but she really just looks mildly less fierce
Ok, this was funny! I have to say, you’re lucky you didn’t have Robert Pattinson in that list. I may have left and slammed the door. 🙂
That would never happen, despite my lack of affection for Kristen Stewart, I am a closet Twilight fan 🙂
Love this! Although there are a couple I don’t really know of, so they should get off their high horses. (Take that hoity toity celebreties.)
Pingback: More laughable search terms | ememby
Pingback: Tuesday Randoms | ememby