- Miley Cyrus | She gained her fame based on her father’s own fleeting fame and she’s really just too stupid for anything good to come from her, plus, she’s a horrible singer… horrible.
- David Letterman | I think I’m supposed to love him, but he really bugs me because he’s often condescending to people and I just think he’s too smug for who he is.
- Flava Flav | I had to put him on this list for my husband’s benefit – he really hates that guy. I certainly don’t love him, so in a dream world, I’d beat him up, too.
- Donald Trump | I really think this needs no explanation.
- Peter Sarsgaard & Maggie Gyllenhaal | They are married actors and I saw them interviewed once on the red carpet, which is probably a really strange place to find yourself in life but I just thought they were so incredibly rude and hoity toity and while I could maybe give them the benefit of the doubt (strange situation), I feel like they were really being who they were and that’s just unnecessary. Don’t go into acting if you don’t want to deal with being interviewed on the red carpet and think you are above it all.
- Victoria Beckham | The woman just never smiles and perhaps it’s because she’s just very hungry, but would it kill her to even smirk?
- Kristen Stewart | The I-don’t-like-being-famous and I-don’t-understand-why-people-don’t-leave-me-alone routine is a little tiresome; then don’t audition to be in a movie that women ages 14 to 44 are going to want to see because you just might get the part (despite your lack of talent) and then you will become famous and people will not leave you alone.
- Ashton Kutcher | How can someone who is such a bad actor keep making movies? He needs to use his celebrity for doing other things than making Nikon commercials and going out with his wife.
- Scarlett Johansson | If she was stupid enough to divorce Ryan Reynolds, then really, she needs some sense knocked into her.
- Chris Brown | Because someone needs to.
Apparently I have something against stupid and/or egotistical celebrities.
This post is linked to Oh Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.